Do You Have Any Question?
Steps to opening a Stockbroking account
1. Submit all the required account opening documents:
Individual Account Opening Requirements
• Fill in individual account opening online provided in downloads
• Provide a Photocopy of the International Passport /Driver’s License/PVC/National ID
• A passport photograph is needed
• Proof of Address (e.g., copy of a recent utility bill not older than 3 months)
2. Two accounts will be opened on your behalf:
• A Central Securities Clearing System Limited account (CSCS) account.
• An In-house Stockbroking Account.
3. Once your stockbroking accounts have been opened, you will be given online access to
your account and your login details will be communicated to you.
4. Effect payment into our bank account when initiating a purchase.
You will be able to:
• View your stockbroking account online via INTERtrade.
• You can become your broker by trading by yourself through the online trading
• Place purchase and sale mandates via E-mail.
• A trade notification E-mail will be sent to you and the Contract notes for the trades
can be viewed via your online account.
• View the status of share certificates deposited for verification.
You can fund your account by making a transfer to the company’s bank account
either by cheques, online transfer or deposit.
We have a dedicated team who are ready to help create your ideal portfolio. By
providing you with financial advisory, scales of securities and profit margins.
A dividend is a distribution of profits by a corporation to its shareholders. When a co corporation earns a profit or surplus, it can pay a proportion of the profit as a dividend to shareholders.
Please visit www.interstatesecurities.com/ > click on DOWNLOADS > select EMANDATE FORM to download mandate form for each registrar. Proceed to your bank with the hard copy of the filled dividend mandate forms for endorsement (stampinStampin
g of the forms with the bank stamp on your passport photograph and signature) and upload to the Registrar
Direct Cash Settlement (DCS) is the process of crediting sales proceeds directly into I investor’s bank accounts by CSCS on the settlement date (T+3). This is a default option for all new investors.
You will be required to complete a Direct Cash Settlement (DCS) form, then tick NO. This will enable you to use the proceeds to buy other stocks before the actual settlement on T+3
Dematerialization is the process by which a client can get physical certificates converted into digital or electronic form. An investor intending to dematerialize its securities needs to have an account with Interstate Securities Limited.
Yes, you can open an account with us from any part of the world and also trade on INTERtrade.
For more questions, please contact us at 08143815548 or send us a mail at [email protected]. And an account officer will be assigned to your query.